Information for parents and dancers.
This page contains details for the Narnia cast.
For ticket info, please visit the ticket page.
For all other info, please return to the home page.
The rehearsal schedule is now online. See below.
Missing an important handout from a parent meeting? You can find them here:
The rehearsal schedule is available in PDF format. There are two files: The first file is the rehearsal schedule, listing the date and time each scene or dance is rehearsing; The second file is a list of scenes each role dances in. It is important to check which scenes your roles are in and highlight those rehearsals on the schedule so you don't miss any rehearsals. (Remember, because of our tight schedule, if you are absent from a rehearsal you may be cut from the dance.)
If the choreographers need to make any changes to the schedule we will post an updated schedule (with the date of the latest update listed on the bottom of each page), and we will send an email to let you know there is an updated schedule available online. In this way you can always be sure you have the most up-to-date schedule information.
Have a great season!
[updated November 3, 2015]
November 15 Costume Fitting and Souvenir Photos
You can also view this information in PDF format. VIEW PDF
Meetings and important dates
Two more parent meetings are required. Please make arrangements for an adult to come and represent your dancer at ALL of these meetings. Important information will be given at each meeting. If you are a dancer over the age of 18, you will still need to have a representative present for you at all meetings.
- Sept 12th, 10am
- Nov 14th, time TBD
Narnia 2015 important dates
Parent involvement is crucial to the success of Adventures in Narnia. Please mark these dates on your calendar and make sure you attend every meeting. Thank you!
- July 18 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Aug 1 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Aug 8 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Aug 24 - Rehearsals begin
- Sept 12 - Mandatory parent meeting, 10am
- Oct 5 - Dancer souvenir order deadline
- Oct 19 - Program advertising deadline
- Nov 1 - Ticket go on sale online
- Nov 14 - Mandatory parents meeting, 12:00
- Nov 28 - Thanksgiving weekend - no rehearsal
- Dec 6-11 Rehearsals at LCC - please don't make other plans
- Dec 12-13 Show times Sat 1:00 & 6:00 Sun 4:00
- Cast party date TBD
For additional parking at Hosanna during rehearsals and meetings, please use the overflow parking, located on the other side of the red barn INSIDE the white picket fence.
Welcome, butterfly families!
Answers to most questions you might have can be found here. If you have a question that you don't see answered here, please feel free to ask another butterfly family or parent, or email the Board of Directors at email@example.com.
Have a great season!
- October 17, 12:00 - 1:00pm @ Hosanna (Mandatory parent meeting during rehearsal)
- October 31, 11:00 - 12:00pm @ Hosanna: Rehearsal with Monarch Butterfly
- October 31, 1:00 - 2:30pm @ Hosanna: Head shots and cast photo
- November 6, 11:30 - 12:00pm @ New Hope Church: Rehearsal w/Monarch Butterfly
- November 14, 11:30 - 12:00pm @ New Hope Church: Rehearsal w/Monarch Butterfly NOTE: Parent meeting at 12:00 following rehearsal; souvenir orders available for pick up
- November 15, 1:00 - 6:00pm @ Springfield High School: Costume fitting and Souvenir photos. Please see NARNIA 2015 FITTING SCHEDULE listed above, or VIEW THE PDF.
- November 21, 3:30 - 4:30pm @ New Hope Church: This is a full-show run through. Butterflies only need to stay for their dance.
- December 5, 2:00pm @ Lane Community College Butterflies only need to stay for their dance.
Please note: New Hope Church is located at 1790 Charnelton St in Eugene.
All performance week rehearsals are at Lane Community College. Times are approximate. Please arrive promptly, but be aware that rehearsals may run over time. Thank you for your patience!
- Monday, December 7, 5:00 - 6:00pm @LCC
- Tuesday, December 8, 4:30 - 5:30pm @LCC
- Thursday, December 10, 4:30 - 5:30 @LCC
- Performance: Friday, December 11 - Dress Rehearsal with benefit audience 6:00pm
- Performances: Saturday, December 12 - 1:00pm and 6:00pm
- Performance: Sunday, December 13 - 4:00pm