Information for parents and dancers.
This page contains details for the Narnia cast.
For ticket info, please visit the ticket page.
For all other info, please return to the home page.
Barnes and Noble event
You can download the PDF here.
The cast list is finished!
Thank you for your patience and prayers.
Have a wonderful season, dancers!!!
Two more parent meetings are required. Please make arrangements for an adult to come and represent your dancer at ALL of these meetings. Important information will be given at each meeting. If you are a dancer over the age of 18, you will still need to have a representative present for you at all meetings.
- September 6, 2014 10:00 am.
- November 8, 2014 12:30 pm.
For additional parking please use the overflow parking, located on the other side of the red barn INSIDE the white picket fence.
Parent involvement is crucial to the success of Adventures in Narnia. Please mark these dates on your calendar and make sure you attend every meeting. Thank you!
The rehearsal schedule is now available. Thanks for your patience as we took longer getting this up this year due to the studio remodel.
There are two links: The first file is the 4-page rehearsal schedule, listing the date and time each scene or dance is rehearsing; The second file is a list of scenes each role dances in. It is important to check which scenes your roles are in and highlight those rehearsals on the schedule so you don't miss any rehearsals. (Remember, because of our tight schedule, if you are absent from a rehearsal you may be cut from the dance.)
If the choreographers need to make any changes to the schedule we will post an updated schedule (with the date of the latest update listed on the bottom of each page), and we will send an email to let you know there is an updated schedule available online. In this way you can always be sure you have the most up-to-date schedule information.
Have a great season!
♦ 2014 Rehearsal Schedule
(updated October 11, 2014 to remove incorrect butterfly rehearsals)
Remember, the best ways to get answers to your questions are to check the website, then the cast facebook page, and if you still don't have an answer to email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Narnia 2014 important dates
- July 18 - Scentsy fundraiser orders are due
- July 26 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Aug 9 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Sept 6 - Mandatory parents meeting 10:00am
- Sept 27 - Epud car wash 9:00am
- Oct 6 - Dancer souvenir order forms
- Oct 13 - Program advertising due
- Nov 1 - Ticket go on sale online
- Nov 8 - Mandatory parents meeting 12:00pm
- Dec 8-12 Rehearsal at LCC
- Dec 13-14 Show times Sat 1:00 & 7:00 Sun 4:00
- Cast party date TBD
ad sales info
If you know of a business or individual who would like to advertise in the program, you can download the ad forms here.Ad Sales Sheet
Ad forms and payment are due Monday October 13.
Welcome, butterfly families!
Answers to most questions you might have can be found here. If you have a question that you don't see answered here, please feel free to ask another butterfly family or parent, or email the Board of Directors at email@example.com.
Have a great season!
- October 25, 2:00pm @ Hosanna (Headshots and Cast Photo)
- November 1, 12:00 - 12:30pm @ Hosanna
- November 8, 11:30 - 12:00pm @ New Hope Church (w/Spring Splendor) NOTE: Parent meeting at 12:00 following rehearsal; souvenir orders available for pick up
- November 15, 11:30 - 1:00pm @ New Hope Church (w/Spring Splendor)
- November 22, 2:00 - 3:00pm @ New Hope Church - PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE (updated Nov 18)
- December 6, 2:00pm @ Eugene Christian School (may leave when finished with dance... Souvenir photos taken this day)
All performance week rehearsals are at Lane Community College. Times are approximate. Please arrive promptly, but be aware that rehearsals may run over time. Thank you for your patience!
- Monday, December 8, 4:30 - 5:30pm @LCC
- Tuesday, December 9, 4:30 - 5:30pm @LCC
- Thursday, December 11, 6:30 - 8:30 @LCC
- Friday, December 12, Dress rehearsal with benefit audience 6:00pm
- Saturday, December 13, Show times 1:00pm and 7:00pm
- Sunday, December 14, Show time 4:00pm
Other important info
- Costumes: Dancers will need to provide their own black dance tights and black ballet shoes.
- Souvenirs: Order deadline is October 25.
- Ads: Ad deadline is October 25.